High clinical reliability and usability – the best reference for fiberglass endodontic posts. Physical and mechanical properties of fiberglass endodontic posts are the ruling criterion of the successful post-endodontic restoration of tooth crown.
- biological compatibility with tooth tissues;
- similarity of flexibility modulus of fiberglass and dentin;
- creation of monolithic structure with hard tooth tissues and composite cement;
- uniform stress load distribution over the full length of root walls, thus preventing longitudinal root fracture;
- withstand to continuous load due to durability, flexibility and elasticity;
- corrosion resistance
- radio density
- light conductivity analogical to hard tooth tissues.